As an SAP SD Consultant you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions with data services skills to achieve defined business goals. You will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and or configure, implement technology best practice business changes. You will also need to be involved in data and cutover.
Primary responsibilities include: -
- Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Be part of the project deliver team, leading and support implementation SAP SD
- Responsible to create requirement traceability matrix, design documents, test scripts.
- Drive discussion with client business during blueprint phase to gather requirements, solution design sign off, demo of configured solution, final UAT sign off
- Maintain skills in SAP SD applications process design and configuration
- SAP SD application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and technical architecture
- Use Data Services to support client
- Manage small teams and or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within Accenture