1. Facilitate and guide teams through Scrum events — sprint planning, backlog refinement, retrospective, demo, and the daily scrum
2. Educate and train teams about core Scrum concepts, rules and ways of working
3. Digest large amounts of information from stakeholder meetings and translate into “requirements” and/or reference materials for team members
4. Maintain transparency of development progress throughout the lifetime of a project for both internal and external stakeholders in order to clearly manage expectations
5. Ensure deliverables have met quality standards at the end of each sprint
6. Work with product owners to anticipate and remove potential roadblocks/distractions to ensure team efficiency; help senior leaders understand and resolve the impediments the team may be facing
7. Drive the team towards continuous improvement by focusing on lean processes
1. At least 3 years of experience working in an agile environment, and considerable experience working in a Scrum Master role
2. Possess excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of ready/done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement etc.)
3. Scrum Master certification is beneficial
4. Experienced working in software or application development
5. Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
6. Bachelor’s degree in related fields
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Our more than 733,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.