Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In-depth understanding of Service Integration Management, Service Management, Governance frameworks, strong knowledge of practices and protocols, experience in working with 3rd Party vendors/partners/suppliers, operational risk management & expertise of the IT Operations, including IT practices.
SPECIFIC EXPERTISE SHOULD INCLUDE:
• Extensive experience with SIAM
• Knowledge and deep understanding of IT Infrastructure Library offerings (ITIL® 4)
• Knowledge and deep understanding of ITSM – Information Technology Service Management
• 10yrs of exp in ITIL Based Service Management practices. understanding of industry practices and international standards
• A strong understanding of Service Integration, Vendor Management, Operational risk and resilience, Business Process improvement methods as well as risk related control frameworks and practices
• All aspects of the IT infrastructure Operations and critical components and services, including the delivery mechanisms and IT associated with each, and the technical and operations infrastructure.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
• A proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, specifically at senior management level.
• Ability to organize, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives.
• Strong organizational skills & exceptional ability to remain calm under stress.
• Excellent team skills, both as a leader and as a team player.
• Excellent communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation and reporting.
• Very strong Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers
• Understanding of Lean, Agile and DevOps.
• Program/project management skills and experience advantageous
• Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization.
• Preference: Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Professional Certified, ITIL V3 Expert, ITIL 4 Foundation / ITIL 4 Managing Professional