- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System, Information Technology or any related fields.
- Experienced in managing project in both Agile and Hybrid methods
- Has at least 1 completed project experience as PM in the project that setting up and implementing Human Resources Management System during year 2019-2022
- Experience as PM in the project that integrates with other systems as well as transfers data from many systems
- Preferred Thai Language, Open to consider expat & remote
- Good in English and Thai communication skills.
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suitable solution for clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with diverse people such as clients, developers, quality assurances, subject matter experts, and architects.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law