- Gathering requirements and specifications from users / business stake holders.
- Need to have skill and experience to transform source data and target data by ETL tool (Extract - Transform - Load) as well as transform target data to source data.
- Perform feasibility, impact analysis and suitable solutions based on the use cases.
- Ensuring data management and governance to maintain the data integrity.
- Develop data mappings to extract the data from XML/Database and loading to the source stating database tables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience/knowledge of SQL, Databricks, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Azure Cloud (Optional)
- Relevant working experience in ETL.
- Preferred knowledge and experience for Oracle Data Integration Cloud or Business object or IBM Data Stage.
- Knowledge in the Data Warehousing Domain.
- Good exposure to different Data Modelling techniques.
- Familiar with Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Understand different interface files.
- Strong English written and communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.