Management Consultant - (CFO&EV) Risk & Compliance
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
CFO & Enterprise Value (CFO & EV) team supports CFOs / Finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models, best in class practices to drive market differentiation and creating value. We take pride in performing End – to – End Transformations, delivering tangible results and outcomes for our client on back of path breaking thought leadership, deep CXO relationships, digital investments & assets and collaborating with our other Accenture businesses like Technology and Operations. Service offerings by the CFO & EV teams are as follows:
- Dynamic and Connected Planning
- Digital Finance
- Enterprise Operating Model
- Cost Optimization
- Tax transformation
- Treasury and Working Capital
- Risk and Compliance
The differentiating Capabilities of CFO&EV Practice combines the broad focus of CFO Strategy with agile planning, sustainable growth, data driven thinking and automation to drive value creation.
Accenture CFO&EV Practice has expertise in delivering Shared Services Transformations, Target operating model definition, Zero Based Organization/Zero Based Spend Full Cycle, Intelligent Enterprise Platforms Transformation/Automation, Enterprise Performance Management Strategy implementation, F&PA Process Design and Blueprints, AI-Powered Planning & Forecasting, Digital Reporting & Analytics, Enabling Technologies, Tax Process Automation, Treasury Strategy, Working Capital Optimization, Risk Strategy And Assessment, Cyber Resilience and Security, Financial Crime & Regulatory Compliance, Data Driven Consulting, Client Value Analysis, SAP BPC and S/4 HANA green field and brown field transformations with 100+ projects per year
Accenture, a leading Management Consulting firm seeks an experienced and accomplished Risk Management professional with significant experience in risk consulting and sound understanding of risk and compliance principles and practice. The key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead project delivery for Financial and Non-Financial Institutions across selected risk management areas such as risk strategy/ advisory, transformation programs, enterprise risk management, capability maturity assessments, fraud & financial crime risk compliance, data privacy, etc.
- Engage and lead client conversations, workshops, and presentations to client stakeholders in management reviews, steercos
- Lead solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
- Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices, and maturity
- Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
- Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
- Support practice development through various support activities such as staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
- Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies
- This role is to support Accenture's CFO EV Risk and Compliance practice in delivering strategy and solutions across geographies
- Ability to lead the design and delivery of strategy, business case analysis, transformation programs, technology enablement, target operating model with respect to enterprise risk, portfolio management, capability maturity assessments, fraud & financial crime risk compliance programs, etc.
- Ability to drive and build sales pipeline through BDs and Proposals
- Strong academic background
- At least 4-7 years of experience in risk and compliance domain at leading organizations
- Relevant industry certifications would be looked upon favorably
- Prior consulting experience would be advantageous
- Strong experience in risk and compliance domain with demonstrated expertise in at least one or more of the following areas:
Enterprise Risk Management: Risk Appetite, Risk Tolerance, Risk Visualization, Platforms, Policies/Procedures/ Operating Manual, ERM Frameworks, Risk Catalogue, Implementation Operational Risk Management Framework and methodology: Hands on experience in developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators, Risk Scenario Library & Analysis Data Privacy: In-depth understanding and hands on experience in the areas of privacy compliance and maturity assessment, data inventory, record of processing activities, data subject rights, data protection measures, privacy controls, controller and processor obligations etc. Financial Crime Compliance: Hands on experience in AML/CFT/KYC compliance, fraud risk management. Expertise in end-to-end Client Lifecycle Management processes and tools will be advantageous.
- Experience in financial risk management would be advantageous though not mandatory.
- Experience in RegTech design and implementation is preferred. Candidates with techno functional skills will be prioritized.
- Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Consulting experience at pre-eminent, global risk management consulting firms preferred.