Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
• Manage the program/project from scoping and requirements through deployment for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project.
• Proactively manage, monitor and report on the execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner across stakeholders.
• Manage critical path, dependencies, contingency and overall budget performance (e.g. Estimate At Completion (EAC) vs budget).
• Manage all change requests, validate all budget/schedule impacts, obtain the stakeholder’s commitment, and communicate approved changes to all teams.
• Develop program/project/phrase plans and estimates through negotiations with the project sponsor, key stakeholders, and/or client as required.