- Lead cross-functional product development teams to design, develop and enhance software assets that meet internal and external (customer) expectations
- Implement high quality, scalable, and extendable GOLANG or JAVA/KOTLIN solutions
- Explore new business solutions to continually enhance functionality, cost, and delivery schedules that fulfill user needs
- Provide expert advice and leadership on standards and methodologies of application design and functionality
- Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth, and innovation.
- Support the sales process as needed by participating in the solution design.
- Mentor and train the team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Make strategic decisions on complicated and ambiguous technical problems. Work closely with other technical leads and stakeholders to drive the project alignment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in architecting, developing, and delivering software products and/or services
- Familiar with GOLANG or Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Spring Boot, Microservices, OOP, SQL/No-SQL Database
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised
- Familiar and have worked with public cloud services
- Proven experience in managing the medium to large scale software engineering team
- Proven experience in large scale application solution architecting with modernized technology stack (Cloud, Microservices, DevOps)
- Have built products in the areas of significant impact to the market
- Certified with Public Cloud Solution Architect Certificates
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.