Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, implementing intelligent operating models, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A leader in digital finance with an eye for problem-solving. The more complex the challenge, the better. You’re quick to see solutions where others see obstacles, which is why clients count on you for sound financial counsel. By developing solutions that improve operational efficiency, track compliance, and increase revenue, you and your team are ready to tackle the challenges clients face today and those waiting around the corner.
- Help clients start the process of modernizing their finance functions by consulting with internal and external teams to set strategy and goals, then prioritizing your team’s workflow.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Encourage innovation from team members; support their ideas and career goals
- Create strategies and blueprints that use machine learning to improve operations and refine processes (procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report)
- Oversee clients’ digital transformations, help them simplify workflows and find new revenue streams (FinTech apps, blockchain technology, virtual and augmented reality)
- Find Cloud ERP and EV solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
- Grow the practice by owning the new business proposal process
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
- 8 years working of finance and management consulting experience
- 6 years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If:
- You’ve implemented finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, or reporting solutions with clients
- Experience in Digital Finance and ERP platform implementations: CFO Analytics, Finance Cloud, SAP S4 Hana, Blockchain, and/or Robotics Process Automation
- You’re comfortable with ERP technology and know your way around SAP, Oracle, Workday
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies and design thinking
- Prior sales experience developing responses to client proposals and participating in sales presentations to clients
- Experience leading projects and large-scale transformation programs
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Regulatory & Compliance Management Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA NC - Charlotte
Cyber Risk & Security Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Customer Experience Consulting Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.