Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Role: Oracle Retail Functional Consultant
- Support the Subject Matter Expert on Oracle Retail modules creating the deliverable material
- Collect the requirements, analysis and transform into design
- Coordinate to the team across country for development and process design.
- Execute a comprehensive build, testing, and training
- Create Functional and Technical documents based upon the client requirement
- Conduct the training and be able to demonstrate the software functionality to client and trainer
- Accountable for program execution or deliverable using planning and communication skills
- Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all team both internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related.
- Has previous Oracle (or other ERP) Retail Experience or Retail Business Operation background
- Experience in Software Implementation and delivery.
- Business Functional Design
- Good communications skill in both Thai and English.
- Vendor or Client Management skills
- Negotiation skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.