- Acts as or supports the Project Manager in developing project plans, milestones, estimates, and structure on large engagements.
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of the client issues, effectively structuring problems, gathering data, conducting interviews and building models, growing a strong understanding of the client organization’s context, organization and technical issues.
- Prioritizing effectively own tasks, ensuring quality of own deliverables, demonstrating adaptability in working style, a positive attitude and willingness to help.
- Establish self as a trusted advisor with the clients (C-suite and client team members) through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
- Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
- Rich experience in consulting with in-depth Utilities industry expertise in the energy/utilities industry markets and regulations
- Experience with Thailand utilities (Ministry of Energy, PEA, MEA, EGAT, IPPs, etc) will have a strong and demonstrable interest
- Minimum 7-10 years of business / strategy consulting experience in a reputable consulting firm
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a senior management level in the industry role
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.