- Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilising primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- Over 3 years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of providing Presales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.