Data Engineer (Mid-level to Senior)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What you get to do in this role:
- Gathering requirements and specifications from users / business stake holders.
- Need to have skill and experience to transform source data and target data by ETL tool (Extract - Transform - Load) as well as transform target data to source data.
- Perform feasibility, impact analysis and suitable solutions based on the use cases.
- Ensuring data management and governance to maintain the data integrity.
- Develop data mappings to extract the data from XML/Database and loading to the source stating database tables.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience/knowledge of SQL, Databricks, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Azure Cloud (Optional)
- Relevant working experience in ETL.
- Preferred knowledge and experience for Oracle Data Integration Cloud or Business object or IBM Data Stage.
- Knowledge in the Data Warehousing Domain.
- Good exposure to different Data Modelling techniques.
- Familiar with Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Understand different interface files.
- Strong written and communication skills.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.