- Contribute to overall Enterprise Security Architecture Governance and/or industry specific cyber architecture framework
- Partner with the Client Account and Industry Leads to understand client requirements and able to design an appropriate solution architecture
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with internal security teams and industry lead to deliver successful architecture/solution outcomes
- Acting as the SME, he/she will be accountable to lead and make security architecture decisions on all aspects of Accenture client presales, proposal design and integration with client ecosystems
- Ability to execute on regional scale and make pragmatic architecture decisions, quick wins with long term vision
- Support Sales Leads by serving as a consultant in pre-sales, including assessment of client needs, project scopes and proposal preparation
- Design, architect and troubleshoot complex security implementations, leading delivery of HLD and LLD documents
- Advising and shaping security architecture best practices in an evolving client environment
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as a Security Solution Architect.
- Candidates with 5 years of service provider background will have an added advantage
- CISSP/CCSP/CCSK certification or its equivalent is preferred
- Must have a specialization in 1-2 areas of Cyber domains such as Identity Access Management and Cloud Security with a broad understanding of other areas
- Must be familiar with cloud-based enterprise security technologies
- Problem solving ability and strong analytical skills
- Experience of working with diverse teams and is a team player
- Skilled in Agile/Scrum methodology, SCRUM certified is a bonus.
- Keep abreast with latest technology trends and predictions
- Ability to drive creation of prototypes and proof of concepts
- Able to effectively communicate, interact and influence business and operational stakeholders and partners
- Ability to deliver innovative solutions and consistently demonstrate customer outcomes
- Good communication in English and Thai.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.