- Lead the delivery of GRC security advisory engagements or consulting projects related to industry standards and frameworks
- Lead and perform various types of security assessments (maturity, compliance and risks) across clients of different industries
- Establish security plans, frameworks, roadmaps, awareness program and policies, procedures, standards, guidelines for clients;
- Able to engage, interact with the client’s senior management and stakeholders and provide strategic level advices on the cybersecurity domains
- Provide consultancy to client in closing security control gaps in a practical way;
- Support GRC practice developments, collaborations, collaterals establishment and any enablement activities;
- Work with client teams to help develop/improve the GRC service delivery frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related.
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience related to information security practices with minimum of 3 years in GRC domains.
- Strong experience in technology controls review, risk assessment, policy review and control review type of engagements with clients of different nature and industry
- Requires degree level of education, or significant experience and track record with tertiary qualifications.
- Holder of security assessor certificates will be an added advantage
- Possess of information security certifications, such as CISA/CISM/CRISC/CISSP
- Project management experiences is preferred
- Have good written communication and report writing skills
- Must be a good team player
- Good communication in Thai and English, spoken and written.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.