- Analyzing an organization and designing its processes and system
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team overall test objectives
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Understanding as-is process, analyzing users' requirements and documents requirements
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Bachelor's Degree or above in business computer, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related fields
- 2 years experience in Software Testing for junior level and 5+ years of experience for senior level
- Experience in Software Testing (Manual and/or Automated), System Test, Integration Test and/or User Acceptance Test is a plus
- Banking domain testing is a plus
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suited solution for clients
- Good command of English both written and spoken
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.