- Analyzing an organization and designing its processes and systems.
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Assessing current state, identifying customer requirements, and defining the future state and/or business solution.
- Researching, gathering and synthesizing information.
- Understanding as-is process, analyzing users' requirements and document requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System, Information Technology or any related fields.
- Experience in Application Development as IT Business Analyst, System Analyst, or Developers. Specifically in Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Good in English and Thai communication skills.
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suitable solution for clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with diverse people such as clients, developers, quality assurances, subject matter experts, and architects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.