- Helping clients transform through technology by architecting technology solutions that drive business change
- Delivering the most intuitive and innovative solutions in digital eco-system that will help our client improve their business
- Helping a client navigate its journey defining their way to exploit the “New IT”: Blockchain, Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital, etc.
- Bachelor’s or higher’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related
- Experience in architecting enterprise solutions to meet client’s business requirements
- Have insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Experience in designing and developing differentiated offerings based in Banking Applications
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
- Good communication skill in Thai and English, and good client-facing skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.