- Work with the business and gather requirements and specifications.
- Develop, build, test and maintain mobile applications.
- Brainstorm new ideas improve UX/UI and fix bugs.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolving of production issues
- Ensure optimization of the mobile applications developed
- Work closely with the Mobile Architects, UX/UI Designers and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Having 1-5 years of hands-on experience developing and implementing mobile applications
- Knowledge and/or experience in Android / iOS development
- Good understanding of UI/UX concepts for mobile devices.
- Good working experiences in C / C++ / C# / Java or other Object-oriented programming
- Experience in local testing using Appium, Cucumber or SeeTest for native app testing tools
- Familiarity with publishing of beta app through TestFlight / HockeyApp.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology; rapid prototyping is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.