- Create and present solutions to different technical and business decision markers
- Understand the unique business requirements from clients, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on different cloud technology
- Provide assistance and advice to clients to migrate their existing systems onto their choice of cloud (multi-cloud). This includes providing migration support for the entire application stack including the web, application, caching, and databases
- Responsible for the team technical enablement and co-engagements with other application teams for strategic clients
- Identify opportunities to influence the roadmap of cloud services and then supporting the design of roadmaps and relevant cloud solutions
- Lead the cloud project demos and PoCs
- Work closely with strategic cloud ecosystem partners to ensure on-boarding of new cloud knowledge and skillsets to help internal team successfully building their applications and services on the designated cloud platform
- Bachelor’s or higher’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related.
- Expertise in the public cloud with hands-on experience and great exposure on multiple hyperscaler i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in one or more of the following: serverless, containers (Kubernetes), distributed applications, CI/CD environment
- Experience of IaC scripting in HCL (Terraform), or YAML/JSON (CloudFormation)
- Good communication skill in Thai and English, and good client-facing skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.