- Lead the overall effort for business change for specific retail projects: Work with relevant Accenture and client teams to define the scope, objectives, timelines, resource requirements and budgets for retail change projects
- Identify the areas of the retail business (and the business users) who will be impacted by the transformation program
- Understand the impact of the program across the entire organization and identify ways to support employees with the transformation and mitigate negative impacts of change
- Define the plan and journey that will help employees to adjust to new ways of working, enabled by the new technology
- Provide consultative insights and recommendations on ways to improve and streamline operations i.e. ways of working, processes, procedures, team structures
- Using a combination of retail experience and problem solving skills, identify additional opportunities for improvement and/or growth as a result of the program
- Design, build and deploy relevant materials and deliverables to help the wider retail organization respond effectively and rapidly to the change programme
- Manage the client relationship at a senior level to ensure buy-in and advocacy for business change activities
- Direct and engage a multi-disciplinary and multi-level team across functions in order to appropriately support all impacted business units with the transformation
- Have strong business and retail industry acumen, understand client needs and how to continue to create value in their organization. Interest in technology and future retail trends.
- Deep retail process experience and knowledge
- 5+ years of operational food retail experience i.e. commercial or supply chain (as examples)
- Project management experience
- Good understanding of change management/ people
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA GA - Atlanta
Digital Transformation Manager
HR Transformation Manager, Midwest
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Health Research Analytics Specialist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.