- Based on the integration requirements, provide an integration architecture guiding principles and approach.
- Work with the application architect, functional leads and build lead to create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution by:
- defining the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated,
- drafting a data object model that provides a common structure for mapping the data between the applications.
- Analyze the use cases and activity diagrams to identify any additional integration requirements.
- Based on the activity and data flow diagrams, create an inventory of all cross-application interactions or interfaces, also referred to as business events or messages.
- Participate in Application Design sessions with the interfacing application teams to ensure cross-team communication and collaboration.
- Work with and assist Integration Build team to address integration design issues and risks
- Identify cross-team issues and communicate them to the appropriate team leads.
- Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements.
- Validate that the integration tech solutions meet the application requirements, are within the project scope, and are internally consistent.
- Validate that the integration solution and integration architecture designs utilize the integration architecture components appropriately.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related.
- Experience implementing enterprise integration architectures and designing integration solutions.
- Understanding of enterprise integration patterns.
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integration solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Familiar with data modeling, user experience best practices.
- Ability to communicate in English well, to facilitate meeting / discussion effectively, to track and deliver tasks on time in a complex project environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.