- Identify and develop opportunities to profitably grow the business in region
- Support the delivery of bids / proposals associated with the opportunities identified;
- Closing deals, including having a billable role in the delivery of key front-end work at our customers;
- Responsibility for delivery of complex cyber security projects;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships at a senior/ executive level with the customers in each industry, positioning Accenture as a trusted advisor
- Work closely with the SEA Security leadership team to build the Thailand security practice
In order to be successful at this role you must have experience in most of the following:
Experience as a Consulting Principal, Associate Director, Director, CISO, CSO or Head of Information Security in one or more industries
Must have lead a practice of 10+ security executives or more
Detailed understanding of, and experience in Security Strategy and Transformation;
Broad understanding of Managed Security Services, Security Operation Centers, Security Incident Response, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Privacy;
Experience in working with and influencing executives and senior management within customer organizations to identify requirements/opportunities and formulate high-level solutions;
Effective presentation skills, including the ability to develop materials and then present to an executive level audience or at public events.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.