Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Work closely with development team to:
- Develop Microservices CI/CD pipeline on AWS
- Configure and manage Microservices and the tools required for CI/CD pipeline
- On-board an application into CI/CD pipeline
- Develop automation process to reduce the time of Services deployment and orchestration
- Explore and experiment to realistic use case of using containerized platform and new practices
- Validate effort/time savings achieved through CI/CD process
Environment / DevOps Engineer’s Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Experienced or worked in area of Cloud Technology platform more than a year
- Understanding of SDLC in the areas of CI/CD landscape and have hands on experiences on stacks: Jenkins, Git, Nexus, JIRA, SonaQube, SonarQube, Prometheus etc.
- Understanding Microservices Architecture and how to manage number of services using DevOps practices
- Understanding or can develop Microservices application with Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on experienced on configuration management: Ansible, Chef etc.
- Hands-on experienced containerization e.g. Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Preferred skills or certification for Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Familiarity with AWS management console, AWS CLI and tools: IAM, AMI, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, RDS, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticache, DynamoDB, etc.
- Hands on Infrastructure as Code using Terraform is a plus
- Familiarity with scripting – JSON, YAML, Shell (Bash), PowerShell, Python
- Experienced in managing Linux based infrastructure: RHEL
- Hands-on experienced with databases including MySQL, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.