Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable JAVA solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Provide guidance and direction to stakeholders to deliver on their expectations
- Explore new business solutions to continually enhance functionality that fulfills user needs
- Provide expert advice and leadership on standards and methodologies of application design and functionality
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development trends/skills
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised
- Lead the test team to plan and execute test strategy and test plans.
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Assume accountability for delivery of one or more projects and programs at a client.
- Mobilize the delivery team, identify the appropriate people resources and assign these individuals to projects.
- Ensure the availability of an application or product for end users.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.