Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Helping clients transform through technology by architecting technology solutions that drive business change.
- Delivering the most intuitive and innovative solutions in digital eco-system that will help our client improve their business
- Helping a client navigate its journey defining their way to exploit the “New IT”: Blockchain, Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital etc.
You should have experience with some of the following:
- Architecting enterprise solutions to meet client’s business requirements
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Design and develop differentiated offerings based in Banking Applications.
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
- Experience with one or more key player in Financial Services industry.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.