- Create and present solutions to different technical and business decision markers
- Responsible for understanding the unique business requirements from customers, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on different cloud technology
- Provide assistance and advise to customers to migrate their existing systems onto their choice of cloud (multi-cloud). This includes providing migration support for the entire application stack including the web, application, caching, and databases.
- Responsible for the team technical enablement and co-engagements with other application teams for strategic customers
- Identify opportunities to influence the roadmap of cloud services and then supporting the design of roadmaps and relevant cloud solutions
- Lead the cloud project demos and PoCs
- Work closely with strategic cloud ecosystem partners to ensure on-boarding of new cloud knowledge and skillsets to help internal team successfully building their applications and services on the designated cloud platform
- Expertise in the public cloud with hands-on experience. Great to have exposure on multiple hyperscaler i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in one or more of the following: serverless, containers (Kubernetes), distributed applications, CI/CD environment
- Experience of IaC scripting in HCL (Terraform), or YAML/JSON (CloudFormation)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.