- Responsible for building multiple sourcing/recruitment channels and networks specific to Local Market.
- Will provide strategic recruitment plan to fill in contract needs of the project.
- Worked closely with project managers, senior leaders and HR Recruitment teams to understand the recruitment needs and timelines for contracting engagement.
- Lead Junior recruiters and collaborate with Senior Recruiter in Singapore
- Provide accurate staffing report to management team and provide technical guidance on local employment restrictions and labor laws with regards to hiring contractual employees.
- Will do end to end (Direct Sourcing and On boarding) specific to selected projects
- A bachelor's degree preferred for this position.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in recruitment, Staffing or consulting industry
- With expertise in IT Recruitment and account Management (Client Servicing) will be considered highly advantage
- Must be knowledgeable in local labor laws and hiring foreigners in Thailand
- Possess excellent communication skills both oral and written Thai and English preferred
- Strong mindset and able to work in a stressful and tight deadline
- Strong knowledge in Thai labor market with regards to IT skills
- Comfortable reporting to diversified team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.