Professional Skill Requirements
- Deep skills in any SAP modules listed.
- Strong client facing experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Fluent in Thai and good command in English
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent is highly preferable
Why Accenture is your top choice for a career in SAP
The Accenture career model strives to motivate and reward top performers and offer rapid career progression or the Expert model for those who want it
Accenture's clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 93 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
We have won more SAP Pinnacle Awards than any other SAP partner
We have 35+ years of experience in working with SAP
We are the only integrator to have purchased SAP's internal training materials for our people
We run our own internal SAP boot camps that range from more recent skills like BOBJ, SRM, XI/PI, CRM, and APO to traditional skills like FI, SD, MM, PP, and ABAP.
We have established an SAP "delta training" curriculum to keep the knowledge of our SAP resources up to date
Here's a great video about Accenture and SAP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu3ybnazcNE
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.