Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
JOB SCOPE :
- Analyzing an organization and designing its processes and system
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team overall test objectives
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Understanding as-is process, analyzing users' requirements and documents requirements
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Bachelor's Degree or above in business computer, Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field
- 1 - 3 years experience in Software Testing for junior level and minimum 5 years of experience for senior level
- Experience Software Testing, System Test, Integration Test and/or User Acceptance Test is a plus
- Banking domain testing is a plus
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suited solution for clients
- Good command of English both written and spoken
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.