- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java / Spring / GoLang)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React)
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.