Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Digital has fundamentally changed the way our clients operate and Accenture Digital is at the forefront of helping them transform the way they interact with customers, citizens, fans and suppliers to how they manage their employees. Accenture Digital works seamlessly across the entire digital landscape from digital marketing to mobility and analytics. Our industry expertise and broad global footprint makes us a powerful partner to help accelerate growth through digital transformation.
Accenture Digital operates as a strategic business unit working in partnership with Accenture's industry groups to qualify, propose and close a pipeline of business based on our Digital offers.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.