- Support the service delivery or product team(s) in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and clients. When required, develop and execute demand management processes
- Working/Follow-up with several projects PIC to collect project status reports, consolidate into weekly Program PMO status reports and monthly PSC report
- Take notes and follow-up with PICs on action items from the Weekly Program PMO meeting and Monthly PSC meeting
- Coordinate CR (Change Request) processes, on-boarding, and off-boarding of program resources
- Check and follow-up with Project PICs on project deliverables and upload into SharePoint folder
- Gather project data and production of information for management review
- Provide training and education on standard project management
- Ensure project management standards are followed
- Establish and manage a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate, and complete
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, provide a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field
- Minimum 3 year of experience in project management/ PMO/ Business Consulting
- Proficiency in Work Planning and Project Management
- Proficiency in PMO Business Services and SDLC
- Good analytical skill and problem-solving skill
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.