- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable JAVA solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Provide guidance and direction to stakeholders to deliver on their expectations
- Explore new business solutions to continually enhance functionality that fulfills user needs
- Provide expert advice and leadership on standards and methodologies of application design and functionality
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development trends/skills
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in Java programming
- Minimum 5 years of experience for Senior level; JAVA based language experience
- Familiar with Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Spring MVC framework, JSP servlet
- Good command of English both written and spoken
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.