Job Location: Bangkok
Regional Description: Thailand
Job Number: 00625408 00625408_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Data Analytics Consultant
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
• Gather, analyze and model client data (customers, financials, operational, organizational, access channel), key performance indicators, and/or market data (competitors, products, suppliers), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
•Is a self-starter and is able to gather, analyze and model client data (customers, financials, operational, organizational, access channel), key performance indicators, and/or market data (competitors, products, suppliers), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making
•Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
•Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
•Approaches problems in a systematic way and is able to work collaboratively with other team members from different disciplines and backgrounds to achieve the desired outcome.
•Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Required to interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, with confidence and professionalism.
•Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• Bachelor or/Higher degrees in related fields
• At least 3 years in Analytics experience in consulting firms
• Proficiency in using analytics tools such as SPSS, SAS, JMP, R
• Experience in end-to-end advance analytics implementation project is advantage.
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking to problem-solve.
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities in tight timescales
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Ability to travel when required
• Excellent communication in Thai/English (written and oral)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.