• The role will involve production, publication, management, and maintenance of digital materials for the Brand including; websites, banners, category pages, campaign pages, micro-sites, mobile content and promotional campaigns to the highest international standard for function, design and innovation
• They would help coordinate the design and development team so that they can produce high-quality, professional websites and web based interfaces
• Act as a Scrum Master for Developer team
• Manage the continual development of features on the website
• Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
• Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
• Maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
• Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and events
• Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
• Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused
• Experience in Agile Development Method or a Scrum master experience is a plus
• Strong HTML background (HTML 4.1, XHTML 1.0)
• Basic HTML 5
• DIV + CSS (Table less html) based liquid layout technique
• Basic/Intermediate knowledge of CSS 1.0, CSS 2.0, CSS 3.0
• Intermediate knowledge of JQuery & Ajax
• Should have working knowledge of graphic editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks)
• Good working experience on Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.