• Excellent Communication Skills
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused
• Experience in Agile Development Method or a Scrum master experience is a plus
• Strong HTML background (HTML 4.1, XHTML 1.0)
• Basic HTML 5
• DIV + CSS (Table less html) based liquid layout technique
• Basic/Intermediate knowledge of CSS 1.0, CSS 2.0, CSS 3.0
• Intermediate knowledge of JQuery & Ajax
• Should have working knowledge of graphic editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks)
• Good working experience on Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.