KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Working knowledge of Accenture policy and Contract and Commercial Management Processes preferred
- Ability to act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
- Specialized subject matter expertise
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE NECESSARY:
College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
- Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
Minimum 5 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal/finance field
Travel as required
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.