- Helping clients transform through technology by architecting implementing technology solutions that drive business change, focusing on high-impact systems development activities and IT advisory
- Delivering the most intuitive and innovative solutions in digital eco-system that will help our client improve their business
- Helping a client navigate its journey defining their way to exploit the “New IT”: Blockchain, Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital etc.
- Working with distributed ledger technologies and blockchain based systems
- Help create differentiated offerings based on distributed ledger technology
- Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed use cases and functional specs
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Understanding team strengths and working together in a team; ability to lead and guide analysts
- Experience with one or more key player in Financial Services industry.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.