You should have experience with some of the following:
- Working with distributed ledger technologies and blockchain based systems
- Help create differentiated offerings based on distributed ledger technology
- Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed use cases and functional specs
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Understanding team strengths and working together in a team; ability to lead and guide analysts
- Experience with one or more key player in Financial Services industry.
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law