· Preferably with 2 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security, either in presales or delivery context.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
· Minimum of 5 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
· Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
· Relevant Degree or Master holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
· A “hybrid” with both technical and business sense
· Entrepreneur mindset – always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
· Technically strong and think ‘digital’
· Experience with large-scale complex system integration implementations
· Experience with developing mobile apps, connected devices or M2M technologies
· Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy
· Strong in API design and best practices
· Strong in Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA or J2EE and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social
· Experience in working with AWS, Google Compute Engine, Heroku or equivalent
· Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
· Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, Mobile Backend, API Security, Mobility Security, API Analytics, API design, REST design, Agile and DevOps practices
• Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Interactive practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.