Job Location: Bangkok
Regional Description: Thailand
Job Number: 00625068 00625068_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Mobility, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Act as API Management Product SME
• Help to develop proposals and respond to RFP/Statement of Compliance and perform effort estimates as API SME during bid stage
• Develop (hands-on) demos and proof-of-concept solutions using API Management platforms, mobile apps, mobile backend or any other exciting web technologies
• Conduct or participate in digital workshops to help client define problem statements or value propositions
• Deliver values to clients through inventing creative and innovative digital solutions
• Follow closely the digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products/solutions to ingest into solutions
• Play API consultant role in API Strategy and Governance consulting engagements
• Play the API Team Lead, API Developer or Subject Matter Expert role in Delivery projects to design and develop beautiful APIs which will deliver the required business outcomes
• Preferably with 1 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security
• Minimum of 2 years of mobile app development experience
• Minimum of 2 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
• Relevant Diploma or Degree holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
• Passionate about emerging technologies in Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or Social and seeks to get exposed to all types of new digital trends and technologies
• Technically strong, thinks ‘digital’, constantly looking for better, cheaper or faster solutions
• Team player and yet equally at ease to work independently as individual contributor
• Experience in Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA or J2EE
• Experience in working with AWS, Google Compute Engine, Heroku or equivalent
• Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
• Knowledge in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, Mobile Backend, API Security, Mobility • Security, API Analytics, API design, REST design, Agile and DevOps practice
• Willing to travel
• Functional domain knowledge in one or more of the following industries would be a plus: Telco, Banking, Media, • Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
• Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Interactive practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.