- Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting organization with total of 10+ years’ experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM – SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.