- Works with management and business teams to help identify significant process opportunities and present ROI
- Drives major process re-engineering efforts by:
- Leading business owners to define process future state and ROI
- Proposing a roadmap of specific focused projects/actions to achieve the desired future state by implementing the proposed changes
- Participating in projects to map existing processes; lead the definition/documentation of the to-be processes; define/document tool requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics, and training to achieve “to be” process.
- Work with Business Systems and IT teams as needed on functional specs and test scripts
- Work with business and other functions as needed on process implementation planning including job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering
- Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming
- Conducting business process design workshops
- Developing and defining business requirements, workflow design, processing mapping, functional specifications, gap analyses, and use cases
- Interacting with business owners and IT Teams (Oracle, SalesForce.com, EDI, Web) to ensure the system solutions meet the functional requirements
- Require to work across business areas, which may result in focus on a particular area for a period of time
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical processes and requirements
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimization solutions
- Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting organization with total of 10+ years’ experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM – SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.