Qualifications and Experience
- Post Graduate/ Graduate degree (preferred in Human Resource Management)
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.