Accenture’s Resources team is a group of experienced professionals that provide strategic and consulting services to the leading energy companies in ASEAN. Our focus lies with leading client organizations with whom we have long standing record in addressing some of the complex and innovative business challenges
We define our work by the business value that we realize for our clients through our transformative engagements. Our success in supporting an energy sector that is facing competitive and market driven challenges has resulted in significant growth and we invite talented and driven managers to be part of this growth.
Management Consultant to Manager – Supply Chain and Operations for Resources Industry
Management Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation.
Supply Chain Management professionals help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
• Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
• Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
• Planning and managing effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs
• Planning and managing business architecture implementation activities
• Designing and conducting business solution testing and deployment plans
• Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
• Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes