Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Risk Management professionals transform the risk management function from a series of isolated transactions to one of strategic scope and importance, encompassing all aspects of the entity, including investment, financing and operating decisions.
• Manage project work or selected work streams in Risk Management service line
• Supervise a project team in all components of Accenture's Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and / or risk management methodologies including risk strategy and governance, process excellence and integration, regulatory reform, performance insights and execution
• Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of project implementation, integration business process redesign, communication and training, etc
• Work with client's business units, including Risk Management, IT, Internal Audit, Legal, Strategic Planning, Risk Analytics and Finance to gain thorough understanding of the corporate risk processes and procedures development
• Identify, define and document complex business specifications for risk platforms and procedures
Maintain contact with client management, assume leadership role in pursuit teams, and participate in all aspects of the proposal development process
Lead/ assist in the development of new intellectual capital for Accenture's Risk Management, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals
Perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into Accenture's staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities and actively participate in building a practice and training in Accenture's Risk Management service line
• Experience in Market Risk and Interest Rate Risk Management would be added advantage
• Established relationship with executives in a few financial institutions in Singapore
• Ability to travel up to 100%