Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Process Excellence and Change Enablement professionals transform change through process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people - to drive value for clients.
The Human Performance (HP) Architect provides Organizational Change Management expertise to direct strategy design and plan development and execution of organizational design and change programs. The HP Architect will work across the OADTs, SDOs and internal teams to coordinate the communications and change activities to support the operations of this global organization. The HP Architect will be responsible for managing a team of Training and Communications specialists who will support various business functions including communications, events, training, organization and role design.
Accenture Thailand is experiencing significant growth in our Management Consulting practice. Specifically, our Talent & Organizational Performance (T&OP) service line is seeking senior managers, managers, consultants to be part of this exciting growth. T&OP professionals enable our clients to derive maximum value from their people though innovative business-oriented approaches to the human capital elements of the enterprise including workforce support and enablement and the management of change.
Change Management professionals provide knowledge and experience related to the skills, structures, tools and support mechanisms needed to manage change and to foster an environment conducive to sustaining that change.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan & manage business diagnosis & planning activities
- Guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Perform/interpret value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Plan and manage effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs
- Plan and manage business architecture implementation activities
- Design and conduct business solution testing and deployment plans
- Monitor achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
- Help define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes