Miesto výkonu práce: FL - Miami, FL - Tampa, GA - Atlanta, NC - Charlotte, VA - Arlington
Regional Description: Southeast
Číslo pracovnej pozície: 00680348 00680348_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An Agile Organization Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
· Build adaptive cultures within the client that can respond quickly to evolving demands
· Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with clients and Accenture executives
· Build client leadership capability at all levels
· Develop strong business relationships with clients
· Design intelligent organizations using the best thought leadership
· Identify risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues
· Manage the client journey in way that is forward-thinking but also agile and flexible
· Manage medium size teams and oversees team work activities to achieve milestones, quality deliverables and value creation
· Step out of your comfort zone and challenge convention
· Establish and deliver a change strategy that meets the client’s needs
· Leverage Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to address moderately complex organizational change challenges
· Frame and re-frame client challenges and discover opportunities for value through organizational agility
· Build a client’s internal change capability
· Articulate value propositions, develop and present compelling cases for change in a way that is creative and inspiring
· Minimum 5-7 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of work in the disciplines of enterprise transformation or organizational change
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience related to successful delivery of work in one or more of the following areas:
· Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
· Focus on value creation
· Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
· Compelling storyteller
· Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
· Experience managing a thriving virtual team
· Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills
· Understanding of and/or have experience with driving innovation in operational environments (manufacturing, plants, refining, drilling)
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Začni vyhľadávanie tu: Vyhľadaj podľa názvu pozície, úrovne skúseností alebo lokality
Pridaj sa do nášho programu Accenture Talent Connection, sleduj náš kariérny blog alebo sa prihlás na odoberanie emailových upozornení na nové pracovné pozície.