Popis Pracovnej Pozície
Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience. Accenture Flex is hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Moderator Associate on a fixed-duration project for one of our leading clients.
As a Content Moderator, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as an advocate for the user community
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
In the context of this role, individuals may be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ safety and well-being and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will receive competitive rewards, access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based at the client premises in Silicon Valley, and requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours / Shifts
The role requires incumbents to work 5 out of 7 days a week on an 8½-hour shift with 8 paid hours, and two consecutive days off per week. Depending on the team supported, location, and business needs, hours, shifts and the rotation schedule are subject to change. Team Leads will try to accommodate individual schedules, but guarantees cannot be made. Given the nature of our business being 24/7, 365 days a year, incumbents will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts, including holidays and weekends.
There is a 20% hourly rate premium for hours worked between 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM or weekends, and Local Public Holidays (as defined by Accenture and/or Accenture Flex).
Individuals are provided paid training (typically 3-4 weeks or 4-6 weeks), depending on the group supported. During the training and initial ramp-up period, individuals will work day hours as determined by the team. Thereafter, they will transition to a rotating schedule.
- Bilingual in English and Arabic, including advanced command in reading, writing, and verbal communication
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Trilingual: English, Arabic, French
- Active Social Media presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft software for office productivity, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with confidential information collection and management
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quicker learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Rovnosť pracovných príležitostí
Všetky rozhodnutia týkajúce sa zamestnávania sú prijímané bez ohľadu na vek, rasu, vierovyznanie, farbu pleti, náboženstvo, národnosť, etnický pôvod, zdravotné postihnutie, sexuálnu orientáciu, rodovú príslušnosť, genetický pôvod, rodinný stav, alebo občianstvo.
Uchádzači o zamestnanie nebudú v rámci procesu prijímania do zamestnania povinní predložiť výpis z registra trestov obsahujúci už zneprístupnené, alebo vymazané tresty, alebo zatknutia.
Pracovné miesta v tvojom okolí
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
uverejnené pred today
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
uverejnené pred today
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
uverejnené pred today
Život v Accenture
Pracuj na mieste, ktoré ťa inšpiruje objavovať tvoje vášne a podporuje a rozvíja tvoje nadanie. Staň sa súčasťou špičkových technologických inovácií v rámci tých najlepších projektov, aké si len dokážeš predstaviť.
S viac než 477 000 zamestnancami vo viac ako 120 štátoch, Accenture rieši najväčšie výzvy svojich klientov prostredníctvom širokej ponuky služieb a riešení v oblasti stratégie, poradenstva, digitalizácie, technológií a prevádzky podnikov.