Miesto výkonu práce: Bratislava
Číslo pracovnej pozície: 00351939 00351939_en
Job Title: Campaign Management IT Consultant
What will be your responsibility?
As a Campaign Management IT Consultant, you’ll be adept at turning digital dreams into reality: the strategy, the design, the development, the testing – all of that comes together under your guidance to deliver the digital solutions and integration that our clients need. We need digital-doers to lead that work – for some of the biggest companies and highest profile digital properties in the world.
In today's business, orchestrating all customer interactions across all channels is critical to many organizations as an enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and high performance. Our Digital Interactive Delivery practice focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their Marketing Management and Customer Dialogue challenges. We integrate best of breed technologies through our extensive alliance network to deliver solutions that help clients define, deploy, measure and optimize marketing actions across the enterprise. Based on our high-performing Business Intelligence capability we design, mobilize and implement Campaign Management capabilities that can start with Marketing Resource Management through to the deployment across the touch points of coordinated Outbound/Inbound Omni-channel Real-Time Decisioning actions.
You will be responsible for the delivery of complex Marketing Platforms projects – working with highly skilled multidisciplinary teams both on-shore and off-shore – and ensuring our client’s expectations are managed and met. If you are driven to excel in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to keep up with the rapidly developing trends in digital, then we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
Here’s a snapshot of a Marketing Platforms Consultant typical responsibilities:
• Developing strategies and roadmaps for Marketing Platform solutions
• Designing and implementing Integrated Marketing Platform operational architectures
• Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models
• Designing and implementing client specific Marketing Platform configuration requirements in line with customer journeys both in batch and real-time
• Defining end-user Integrated Marketing requirements from definition through to end user deployment
• Project and Programme management and business development
• Maintaining programme and project issues, risks and dependencies, and providing regular reports on unblocking and mitigating issues and risks
• Overseeing the creation of top-down and bottom-up estimates, depending on the level of detail in requirements and component design
• Coordinating third parties
• Financial management and delivery risk assessments
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this key role in shaping the digital vision for our clients will have experience in project/programme delivery and in digital technologies.
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Nice to have - experience of working on the integration of a number of the following technologies:
o IBM ExperienceOne / Campaign / Unica / Interact
o Adobe Campaign / Neolane
o Pegasystems NBAM (Marketing)
o Teradata / Aprimo
o Oracle Marketing Cloud / Eloqua
o SFDC / Exact Target Marketing Cloud / ETMC
o Java, DB, BI
• Proven experience in working in projects/programme related to Marketing Delivery / Marketing Resource Management (MRM) / Campaign Management / Marketing Automation / Real-Time Decisioning / Next Best Action Marketing (NBA)
• Willingness to travel
Začni vyhľadávanie tu: Vyhľadaj podľa názvu pozície, úrovne skúseností alebo lokality
Pridaj sa do nášho programu Accenture Talent Connection, sleduj náš kariérny blog alebo sa prihlás na odoberanie emailových upozornení na nové pracovné pozície.