The Junior Training Coordinator is accountable for the delivery of courses and development activities in order to meet client needs based on the Development Plan and administers the whole training and development process.
The Employee will work as a Grafton's Contractor for Accenture (limited working contract for 1 year)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Understand development and training priorities of the assigned business entity
• Plan and organize in-house classroom courses
• Update and utilize training databases and tools
• Create standard training reports for dedicated business units
• Process new vendors within internal database
• Process purchase orders and invoicing for external trainings
• Participants on ad hoc improvement projects within L&D department
• Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group and serve as point of contact for stakeholder group (e.g. Business Group, Operating Group, Deals, Projects)
• Act as single point of contact for designated employees for all training and development related questions and concerns
• Cooperate with internal faculties, external vendors and company corporate functions
• Good understanding of the company’s business and organizational structure
• Understanding of global training and development processes
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Fresh graduate
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Fluent in English
• Ability to utilize MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong client focus
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 350€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.