If you are a Cloud data engineer, Accenture invites you to collaborate in an agile team of peers developing cloud based analytics platform integrating data from broad amount of systems to enable next-gen client analytical requirements . Looking for a team member with a deep technical knowledge to cooperate with the broader data team (developers , testers, business analysts).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Designing, coding and testing software modules/applications
• Identifying, creating, preparing data required for modern BI solutions
• Building BI solutions using existed cloud provided services
• Creating and documenting the tests to meet requirements
• Deploying BI solutions into cloud environments and integrating them with other components in the application
• Maintaining, tuning and adapting applications to keep them performing to specifications
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Real working experience with at least one of following cloud technologies : AWS/Azure/ Google Cloud Platform
• Experiences with at least one big data computing systems as Snowflake, Redshift, Synapse, Big Query..
• Experiences with at least one ETL tool as Informatica, Talend, SSIS, Data Factory, Glue, DBT..
• Data modeling and architecture
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and Python
• Experience with delivering projects within an agile environment
• Good communication skills
• Advanced English, spoken and written
• Experience with reporting/BI : PowerBI/Qlik/Tableau/Business objects
• Mentoring skills or team lead experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
From 2 800 to 4 300 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 800 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Experienced SAP Consultant for various modules (permanent home office possible)
Posted 6 days ago
Experienced SAP UI5/Fiori Developer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 6 days ago
Senior Database Developer - ready for CLOUD level?
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.