Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Offer clients the kind of Cloud Solutions that improve the way they operate
• Design and deploy best practice solutions that adhere to the business needs and drive business outcome
• Work on some of the largest and leading-edge projects, leading our customers cloud transformation and operations initiatives
• Deploy solutions across the Azure platform for major enterprise projects
• Own the technical architecture and direction for a client
• Design and maintain observability metrics for applications and infrastructure we support
• Create systems, tools & processes that will enhance our clients support and operations
• Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture and Microsoft at the offering level
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Demonstrable Cloud expertise and Cloud solution architecture experience
• Experience with Architecture creation and delivery which includes understanding requirements, formulating design, and communicating the architecture
• Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
• Experience leading Technology or Application Architecture projects and deliverables
• Domain driven design, decoupling and migrating strategies, distributed application patterns
• Development experience in CI/CD DevSecOps environment
• Integration, APIs, API Management software
• Experience in cloud computing technologies and excellent knowledge of current computing trends:
• Designing and Deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions
• Experience in Active Directory, Azure Identity Management and Azure AD Premium
• Experience with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
• Knowledge of Azure Security components such as Azure Security Center, Security Operations, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
• Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organised teams
• Leader in the space of Cloud with a deep understanding of the project and solutions lifecycle, designing and estimating solutions that not just meet our clients, but far exceed their expectations
• Consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to connect with customers and understand their requirements and produce high quality written work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 3 200 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Accenture Architect certifiied (Master Technology Architect program)
- Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certified
- TOGAF certified
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
If you would have any additional question regarding this position, do not hesitate (feel free) to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Experienced SAP Consultant for various modules (permanent home office possible)
Posted 6 days ago
Experienced SAP UI5/Fiori Developer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 6 days ago
Senior Database Developer - ready for CLOUD level?
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.